Has __CONTACTCIVNAME__ been removed from email templates ?

Has __CONTACTCIVNAME__ been removed from email templates ?

Sasa Ostrouska
Hello, I would like to understand if has __CONTACTCIVNAME__ been removed from list of value for use with the email templates ?

I had checked the list of values in the help and I can not see this variable, and also it does no longer work.

Is there some alternative to use ?

Rgds
Saxa

Re: Has __CONTACTCIVNAME__ been removed from email templates ?

Maxime Kohlhaas
Hi,

CONTACTCIVNAME is no longer present, but it has been replaced by "__CONTACT_NAME_{TYPE}__", where you can replace TYPE by the contact type code (BILLING, SHIPPING, CUSTOMER, ... see contact type dictionnary).

Bien cordialement,

--
Maxime Kohlhaas | Consultant associé
Tél : 06 33 42 92 43

Hello, I would like to understand if has __CONTACTCIVNAME__ been removed from list of value for use with the email templates ?

I had checked the list of values in the help and I can not see this variable, and also it does no longer work.

Is there some alternative to use ?

Rgds
Saxa

Attention, nouvelle adresse !

On Wed, Sep 5, 2018 at 2:53 PM Maxime Kohlhaas <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

CONTACTCIVNAME is no longer present, but it has been replaced by "__CONTACT_NAME_{TYPE}__", where you can replace TYPE by the contact type code (BILLING, SHIPPING, CUSTOMER, ... see contact type dictionnary).

Perfect, thanks for confirming it.

Thanks for this !
Rgds
Saxa