Has anyone tried a C grammar?

Greetings

Just checking out Grammatica and it seems pretty cool.

Has anyone tried a C grammar that they would share (not even C++)?

Or does anyone know is it impractical for any reason?

Regards,

Lee

Re: Has anyone tried a C grammar?

Per Cederberg
The grammar library for the ANTLR parser generator is quite extensive.
There one can find a C grammar:

http://www.antlr.org/grammar/1153358328744/C.g

I guess it wouldn't be too much work cleaning that up for usage with
Grammatica. Perhaps one would need to implement a C preprocessor pass
first though.

/Per