Have access to account. Need to change email.

Have access to account. Need to change email.

Diagon
My old email address is long defunct.  I have access to my account, but can't see any way to change my email.  Can someone clue me in?  Thanks.

/D.

Re: Have access to account. Need to change email.

Peio Rigaux

Hello.

As of now, we do not have any automated method for email change.

Please log-in in https://www.linphone.org/freesip/home, reset your password, and please give me your sip address and the new email that you want.

I could then verify your account, give you the verification code, and change manually your email.

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer
Linphone.org