Hello! :D

zygardecore
Hello! If anyone's there, I just wanted to say that I've been a fan of the Enigma series ever since I was a kid, and I was just wondering wether or not I could remix the main theme, Pentagonal Dreams, By Andrew Sega. If so, is it possible for the sheet music to be sent, because I'm having trouble figuring out the notes and instruments to it all. Thank you for reading! XD

Re: Hello! :D

Daniel Heck-2
Glad you're enjoying the game!

If you want to remix the theme, your best starting point study pentagonal_dreams.s3m by loading it in a "music tracker" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Music_tracker). Two popular such programs are OpenMPT (https://openmpt.org) and Schism Tracker (http://schismtracker.org/).

Andrew Sega still holds the copyrights to the song, so you may want to track him down (pun intended ;-) if you worry about the legal aspects of remixing it.

- Daniel

> On 31. Oct 2019, at 03:29, zygardecore <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello! If anyone's there, I just wanted to say that I've been a fan of the Enigma series ever since I was a kid, and I was just wondering wether or not I could remix the main theme, Pentagonal Dreams, By Andrew Sega. If so, is it possible for the sheet music to be sent, because I'm having trouble figuring out the notes and instruments to it all. Thank you for reading! XD

Re: Hello! :D

zygardecore
Thank you! I'm so glad you're still there, answering emails. Thanks for the advice, and thank you for being my childhood!