Hello linphone users and liblinphone

Miguel Jesús López Valverde

Hello linphone users:

I am new to the use of linphone and I want to send you a greeting.

I also take the opportunity to consult if you know any recipe or manual to compile completly liblinphone and to be able to implement the basic tutorials given in the documentation to familiarize myself with the library.

So far I have followed different recipes and official documentation, but all the compilations end up generating errors and do not end up compiling.

Thank you very much and best regards.

Miguel J. Lopez

Libre de virus. www.avast.com

Re: Hello linphone users and liblinphone

Miguel Jesús López Valverde

Hello again

Can you please confirm if this mailing list is active?

Thanks and regards.

Miguel Jesús López Valverde

Re: Hello linphone users and liblinphone

Mark Shields
It is active!

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T