Help in the localization of Enimga to Czech language

Help in the localization of Enimga to Czech language

pecolmar
Hello,

I finished the localization of Enigma to Czech languge, as I promised.
I send you my 'po' file and the resulting file 'enigma.mo'. I hope
it's all OK....?

Thank you
Marketa Pecoldova

cz.po (174K) Download Attachment
enigma.mo (165K) Download Attachment

Re: Help in the localization of Enimga to Czech language

Andreas Lochmann-2

Hi,

thank you very, very much!
I now try to include it into Enigma; it's not yet
running, but I think the po-file is alright. I replaced
one of the others by the resulting mo-file, and it
correctly showed your translations.

One more question: Is "Česky" (with a v above
the C) the correct Czech word for the Czech
language?

Best regards,
Andreas

Am 25.04.2013 11:53, schrieb [hidden email]:
Hello,

I finished the localization of Enigma to Czech languge, as I promised. I send you my 'po' file and the resulting file 'enigma.mo'. I hope it's all OK....?

Thank you
Marketa Pecoldova

Re: Help in the localization of Enimga to Czech language

pecolmar
Hi,

Česky is the correct word for the Czech language :-).

Best regards,
Markéta Pecoldová