Hi from Ray Re: A new level for testing try 2

Hi from Ray Re: A new level for testing try 2

rayrwick

Hi Enigma enthusiasts,

I guess something was wrong with my attachment last time so here goes try two.

Please test the attached level and send me comments.  It was made in 1.10 release 2089 in hopes it could be included in the next update of Enigma.  I have completed all the Steps, there are 16, without loosing a life but not all in one starting of the level, yet.

I know there is some polishing of the code and maybe some adjustments to some of the Steps that can be done but I think it is ready to be tested.

I hope you enjoy it.

CYL

Ray

raywick022.xml (135K) Download Attachment