Hi, newbie. Is there any bluetooth SPP support possibility?

Hi, newbie. Is there any bluetooth SPP support possibility?

james pruett
I want to drive an RC car remotely using video and a side channel for control.

The control would be Bluetooth SPP (serial port terminal) out of band somehow along with the video I suppose...

So both ends would see bluetooth, open at both ends for HEX/ASCII use to control things.

I thought I would ask in case its in a fork that someone knows of.

Thank for creating a great product. It is rare that anything runs straight off github. Kudos for that!

Jim Pruett
Memphis