Hockeypuck server inclusion in sks pools

Hockeypuck server inclusion in sks pools

Fabian A. Santiago
Hello to all the wonderful pgp key nerds out there,

What’s the secret sauce to getting a hockeypuck server included in the sks pool? Mine is not (currently listed under ‘not in pool’) and I think it’s due to my reported version number. Am I correct?

It’s keys2.fspproductions.biz and it is reverse proxied behind nginx.

In my hockeypuck config I have set the version flag but that doesn’t seem to have done anything. Casey Marshall’s sample has ‘1.1.3’ and I set mine to 1.1.6, to match sks current rev. Was I wrong?

Any other ideas? Thanks.

--

Fabian A. Santiago