Holiday vacation (from tonight to the 4th of January)

Holiday vacation (from tonight to the 4th of January)

Michael Scherer
Hi folks,

just a quick note, I will be in in vacation starting tonight until
Monday the 4th of January 2021.
My Out of office message will, as usual, contain ways to contact me.

--
Michael Scherer / He/Il/Er/Él
Sysadmin, Community Infrastructure

-------

Community Meeting Calendar:
Schedule -
Bridge: https://meet.google.com/cpu-eiue-hvk

Gluster-devel mailing list

Re: Holiday vacation (from tonight to the 4th of January)

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay-2
Season's greetings and happy holidays. I wish you a restful vacation
and let's get to meet virtually in 2021!

--
[hidden email] | TZ: UTC+0530 | +91 99606 03294
kadalu.io : Making it easy to provision storage in k8s!