Homebrew package

Dan Eble
Is there anyone here who is (or is willing to become) involved with updating the Homebrew (for macOS) fluidsynth package?  It's currently providing 2.0.8, which segfaults consistently on startup.

Regards,

Dan

Re: Homebrew package

fluid-dev mailing list
I am sorry for all the inconvenience caused for our Mac users.
However, Homebew already has a very well-organized and responsive
community that took care of proposing an update [1], only 1 day after
we've released a fix, 3 days after they reported the bug.

The way how the maintainers of Homebrew deal with such an urgent
update (by doing nothing for months) must be very discouraging for
their community and is anything but attractive to new contributors. I
do not understand this behavior. Also, the most recent decision to not
execute our unit tests [2] is totally incomprehensible to me
personally.

Tom

[1] https://github.com/Homebrew/homebrew-core/pull/46793
[2] https://github.com/Homebrew/homebrew-core/pull/48863#discussion_r365512230