How could I get back in the pool?

Gabor Kiss

Re: How could I get back in the pool?

Gabor Kiss
> Your stats haven't been calculated yet.
>
> You can wait until they are, as defined by stat_hour in sksconf or 3am
> as default or add the following line to sksconf and restart the service.
>
> initial_stat:

Ooooops! Dramatical change. :-)

And it took 23 secs only:
2010-12-16 15:07:28 Opening KeyDB database
2010-12-16 15:07:29 Calculating DB stats
2010-12-16 15:07:52 Done calculating DB stats

However I cannot see "stat_hour" parameter in sksconf.
Is this a new item in version 1.1.1 and has no default?
Otherwise I don't understand why stats was not computed
this dawn or yesterday.

Thank you for your response. :-)

Regards

Gabor

Of course I did it before I wrote. :-)

> If you don't specify stat_hour (eg stat_hour: 8) in sksconf then it
> defaults to 3am.

My manual looks like this:

       -stat_hour
           Hour at which to run database statistics.

That's all. No default is mentioned.

In the past years I did not use this option and I had no problem
with statistics. (SKS version 1.1.0)
Statistics are missing since the 1.1.1 upgrade.
This is why I think the semantics is changed.

Gabor
--
Most maszik ki a majom a vizbol.