How to set TLS client_cert in Linphone Android

How to set TLS client_cert in Linphone Android

michael_chen
Hi, I successed setting client_cert with linphone_windows follow
http://wiki.linphone.org/xwiki/wiki/public/view/Linphone/TLS%20client%20authentication/

[sip]
root_ca=./share/linphone/rootca.pem  (this line already exist in linphonerc
for windows)
client_cert_chain=./share/linphone/Client.pem
client_cert_key=./share/linphone/key.pem

But in linphone Android , those 3 lines are not exist.
Do I need to add 3 lines in linphonerc_default. Or just add
client_cert_chain & client_cert_key .
My path in android  mobile like this :
client_cert_chain=/data/user/0/ProjectName/files/Client.pem
client_cert_key=/data/user/0/ProjectName/files/key.pem

--
Sent from: http://nongnu.13855.n7.nabble.com/linphone-developers-f38648.html

Re: How to set TLS client_cert in Linphone Android

michael_chen
It's works on Android phone.

But I can not put the client_cert into IOS,the Path of file in
linphonerc_default is not sure, can someone tech me ?

--
Sent from: http://nongnu.13855.n7.nabble.com/linphone-developers-f38648.html