I'd like to reconcile

Ron Peterson
According to the docs, this is the place to find folks who might be
willing to gossip with me.  I have a working installation on a decent
server, and lots of bandwidth.  I'm still getting my feet wet, so I
don't want to call this a production service yet.  Anyone willing to
help me practice getting connected?  Once I feel a little more fluent,
then I'd like to add this server to the list of those publically
advertised.  Thanks.

Best.

--
Ron Peterson
Network & Systems Manager

Re: I'd like to reconcile

Teun Nijssen
Hi Ron,

Ron Peterson wrote on 2005-09-28 13:43:
> According to the docs, this is the place to find folks who might be
> willing to gossip with me.  I have a working installation on a decent
> server, and lots of bandwidth.  I'm still getting my feet wet, so I
> don't want to call this a production service yet.  Anyone willing to
> help me practice getting connected?  Once I feel a little more fluent,
> then I'd like to add this server to the list of those publically
> advertised.  Thanks.

The SURFnet PGP keyserver down here is on a network that had 35 out of
36 lambda's (each 10 Gb/s) spare,  waiting for whatever fun comes by.
Would that be sufficient bandwidth for your lots? ;-)

Feel free to start recon with pgp.surfnet.nl (usual port) and tell me
your server name. I won't be able to ssh into my box until monday to
setup my side of recon....

cheers,

teun

Re: I'd like to reconcile

Ron Peterson
On Wed, Sep 28, 2005 at 07:43:16AM -0400, Ron Peterson wrote:

> According to the docs, this is the place to find folks who might be
> willing to gossip with me.

Thanks to all everyone who responded.  I've added you all to my
membership list.  Everything seems to be working great; now I just need
to squirrel away a little time to kick the tires.  Once I feel I have
the hang of it, I'll put my server up on the public list.

Best.