I'm making a TinyCC-Based VR Game Engine

I'm making a TinyCC-Based VR Game Engine

Alexander Nicholi
Hello,

Thank you very much for sharing this experience using TCC with game development. I am also developing video games professionally with TCC, under the banner of ARQADIUM, as we have adopted it for rapid-iteration debug building. The compiler is so fast, it is realistic to hook into it from modern editors, as if we were writing JavaScript!

I am most appreciative of your experience with TinyCC’s provision of the application code’s runtime performance. I would never have imagined that it gives speed so characteristic of C without the complexities of slower, more state-of-the-art compilers! Simplicity surely rules the day :o)

Regards,
Alexander Nicholi

Re: I'm making a TinyCC-Based VR Game Engine

Alexander Nicholi