I ported the combinators egg to chicken 5

I ported the combinators egg to chicken 5

Alaric Snell-Pym-2
Hi there Kon,

As I was porting something that needed it, I did a quick port of the
combinators egg to C5... I did it with cond-expand so the same codebase
works for C4 and C5 rather than making a new fork.

Please find it attached - if you like it it's all yours, and I'll gladly
add it to the C5 egg list if you wish :-)

Thanks for the eggs,

Alaric

combinators-c5.patch (4K) Download Attachment
combinators.egg (1K) Download Attachment

Re: I ported the combinators egg to chicken 5

Kon Lovett-3
yes, please add to C5 (if you find it useful, maybe someone else ;-)