IARU HF

Fred Siegmund
Hi guys, get ready for the IARU contest this weekend. Use the attached
file for some help with society names with INITIAL_EXCHANGE. I needed to
sort that keyword somewhere at the end of the rules file, right after
CONTEST_MODE it did have no effect.

73 Fred

iaruhfmults (2K) Download Attachment

Re: IARU HF

Koos van den Hout PE4KH
On 7/13/19 8:40 AM, FS wrote:
> Hi guys, get ready for the IARU contest this weekend. Use the attached
> file for some help with society names with INITIAL_EXCHANGE. I needed to
> sort that keyword somewhere at the end of the rules file, right after
> CONTEST_MODE it did have no effect.

Could you share your rules file? I'm trying to brew something at the
last minute but it's been way too long since I dove into tlf.

Koos PE4KH

--
Amateur station PE4KH
http://pe4kh.idefix.net/

Re: IARU HF

Fred Siegmund
Attached my rules file. Please adjust the path to the mult file. I don't
care too much about correct scoring, so there might be improvements
possible.

73 Fred

On 7/13/19 6:40 AM, FS wrote:
> Hi guys, get ready for the IARU contest this weekend. Use the attached
> file for some help with society names with INITIAL_EXCHANGE. I needed to
> sort that keyword somewhere at the end of the rules file, right after
> CONTEST_MODE it did have no effect.
>
> 73 Fred

iaruhf (1K) Download Attachment

Re: IARU HF

Koos van den Hout PE4KH
On 7/13/19 3:13 PM, FS wrote:
> Attached my rules file. Please adjust the path to the mult file. I don't
> care too much about correct scoring, so there might be improvements
> possible.

It's a good start. I think it counts the points correctly, just not the
multipliers. For me it works to be active in the contest.

Thanks for sharing the files!

Koos PE4KH

--
Amateur station PE4KH
http://pe4kh.idefix.net/

Re: IARU HF

Koos van den Hout PE4KH
On 7/13/19 11:36 PM, Koos van den Hout PE4KH wrote:
> On 7/13/19 3:13 PM, FS wrote:
>> Attached my rules file. Please adjust the path to the mult file. I
>> don't care too much about correct scoring, so there might be
>> improvements possible.
>
> It's a good start. I think it counts the points correctly, just not the
> multipliers. For me it works to be active in the contest.

Long after the contest, but I'm trying to be ready for the next version.

I've tweaked the file a bit to be better, but it's not ideal. It can get
the points incorrect if your neighbour country is in the same ITU zone,
and I switched from ITUMULT to WYSIWYG_MULTIBAND to get the HQ
multipliers correctly.
But this does probably mean the 'new multiplier' highlight will not work
correctly in the bandmap window.

But I hope it's a step in the right direction.

Koos PE4KH

--
PE4KH amateur radio station
https://pe4kh.idefix.net/