IPv6 status

Gabor Kiss
Dear Kristian,

According to
https://sks-keyservers.net/status/ks-status.php?server=keys.niif.hu
my server has not IPv6 connectivity. However I'm pretty sure it has. :-)
Could you check this problem?

Regards

Gabor

Re: IPv6 status

Kristian Fiskerstrand-6
On 4/25/19 9:10 PM, Kiss Gabor (Bitman) wrote:
> Dear Kristian,
>
> According to
> https://sks-keyservers.net/status/ks-status.php?server=keys.niif.hu
> my server has not IPv6 connectivity. However I'm pretty sure it has. :-)
> Could you check this problem?

Sure its not blocked by firewall or something?
curl "http://[2001:738:0:600:216:3eff:fe02:42]:11371/pks/lookup?op=stats"

.. times out from the system ipv6 tests are done on
--
----------------------------
Kristian Fiskerstrand

Re: IPv6 status

Gabor Kiss
> > https://sks-keyservers.net/status/ks-status.php?server=keys.niif.hu
> > my server has not IPv6 connectivity. However I'm pretty sure it has. :-)
> > Could you check this problem?
>
> Sure its not blocked by firewall or something?
> curl "http://[2001:738:0:600:216:3eff:fe02:42]:11371/pks/lookup?op=stats"
> .. times out from the system ipv6 tests are done on

You are right.
When I installed blacklist of poisoned keys in reverse proxy
I blocked port 11371. I also installed a firewall rule that
redirects port 11371 to 80. However it was set up for IPv4 only.
Now it is effective for IPv6 too.
Thank you.

Gabor
--
"Spider-Pig, Spider-Pig
Does whatever a Spider-Pig does.

Change of server management

Răzvan Sandu
Hello all,

Regarding the management of the SKS keyserver "keyserver.mobexpert.ro",
located in Bucharest, Romania:

Please note that, starting May 11th, 2019, I won't be the person
managing this server anymore. Its management will pass to my colleague,
Mr. Alexandru Tote <[hidden email]>, with personal OpenPGP
key 0x087f122f466e6ec3 .

Friendly regards,
Răzvan

razvan_sandu.vcf (661 bytes) Download Attachment