Importing .adi files into Xlog 2.0.12

WB5BKL
I have had some success importing files exported by other logging
programs into Xlog by editing (when needed) field names within the adif
file.  I have one remaining problem.

I would like to import some data (via an .adi file) into the first
"user-definable" slot in Xlog.  I have defined this slot in my log as "QRP".

I have tried using the field names:

        QRP
        U1
        defaultfreefield1

with no success*.  Is it possible to import data via an adif file into
these user defined fields?

Thanks.

cln - Nick
WB5BKL
Lake Buchanan, TX

*  Imports tried:

        <QRP:3>xxx
        <U1:3>xxx
        <defaultfreefield1:3>xxx

Re: Importing .adi files into Xlog 2.0.12

WB5BKL
Andy:

You've answered my question.  Thanks for taking the time.  I can put
that issue aside and move on.

Full disclosure:

I use the N1MM+ logging program in Windows for QRP contesting.  I don't
think there is an equivalent in the Linux world.  However, I really like
XLog for general logging - so the problem was importing the data into
XLog from N1MM+.

I wrote a little bash/sed script that modifies the adif file exported by
N1MM+ such that it will populate all the fields I wanted in Xlog.  For
example N1MM+ only exports the TIME_ON field and I wanted both the
TIME_ON and TIME_OFF fields (If anyone is curious, I can supply the
scripts).

Once again, thanks for your continued support of XLog.  I have been
using it so long, I can't quite remember when I started.  As of this
morning, my XLog has 15,249 QSOs.

cln - Nick
WB5BKL
Lake Buchanan, TX