Impossible to write in forum + level idea

Impossible to write in forum + level idea

Guillaume
Hi, sorry if it's not good to send it here BUT it's impossible to write anything in forum.

it's also impossible to register, and in the guest zone I can't write nothing because of the "question" ? how answer it??? there is 2 word and I after some try, I really don't know how to answer fine theses both word.

I needed to write it :
I just finished to develop my custom hard enigma level (fully finished, include english + french translation), I would like to know if it's possible to release it officially and give the possibility to all to play on it. (I would like to write it in forum but like I explained it's not possible...)

Garanti sans virus. www.avast.com

grad.gif (1K) Download Attachment

Re: Impossible to write in forum + level idea

Busser Alain

> Hi, sorry if it's not good to send it here BUT it's impossible to write
> anything in forum.
>
> it's also impossible to register, and in the guest zone I can't write
> nothing because of the "question" ? how answer it??? there is 2 word
> and I
> after some try, I really don't know how to answer fine theses both word.
>

> I needed to write it :
> I just finished to develop my custom hard enigma level (fully finished,
> include english + french translation), I would like to know if it's possible
> to release it officially and give the possibility to all to play on
> it. (I
> would like to write it in forum but like I explained it's not possible...)

If this is not possible to have your level released officially you can still push it on github (choose lua as language when you create the repo)

Alain