Incomplete geiser setup instructions for Chicken 5

Incomplete geiser setup instructions for Chicken 5

Andrew Eggenberger
Hi everyone,

I tried to set up geiser for Chicken 5 on a fresh installation of Arch Linux. None of the eval commands appeared to have an effect. I checked the log and saw an error for a missing Srfi-18 module. Once I installed that module, geiser seemed to be fully functional. Should this be added as a step on the page with tips for using Chicken with Emacs (https://wiki.call-cc.org/emacs)? It looks like I can make the edit if no one objects.

Andrew Eggenberger

Re: Incomplete geiser setup instructions for Chicken 5

Kristian Lein-Mathisen

Hi Andrew,

That is a mistake, the instructions should definitely include installing srfi-18.
Thanks for fixing the wiki!

K.