Installation using pip

duplicity-talk mailing list
Hello,

For a few days, installation via pip has stopped working. I think it's since the release of 8.10.

The pip command no longer returns available versions:

root @ rocketchat-temporary: / home / debian # pip install duplicity ==
Collecting duplicity ==
   Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement duplicity == (from versions:)
No matching distribution found for duplicity ==

The url https://pypi.org/simple/duplicity/ (used by pip) only indicates versions 8.11 only for windows.

Bertrand

Re: Installation using pip

duplicity-talk mailing list
Working on it!  I just took over the duplicity pip distribution a couple of days ago.  The last update was in 2017 and a lot has changed since then.  The instructions for Python Packaging are confusing at best, and are in the process of being updated.  I don't need a freaking tutorial, what I need is a summary chart that is current.  What needs to be filled out and where, that's all.  Reading through pages and pages of tutorials does not cut it.

Sorry for the rant.  Just frustrated.

...Ken