Is it possible to provide the linphone-sdk release 4.3 maven repository address?

Is it possible to provide the linphone-sdk release 4.3 maven repository address?

俞文哲
I can't find it Linphone SDK 4.3 release. I integrated the linphone SDK of the repository at http://linphone.org/releases/maven_repository/org/linphone/linphone-sdk-android/4.2-27-g2954055/
 Only 4.3.0 beta here, Hope you can give me a sdk dependent address.Thanks so much. The gitlab address requires me to compile the source library myself. I'm not very familiar with compiling source code libraries.😆

Re: Is it possible to provide the linphone-sdk release 4.3 maven repository address?

Sylvain Berfini

Hi,

New maven repository is available here: https://linphone.org/maven_repository/org/linphone/linphone-sdk-android/

Cheers,

Sylvain Berfini
Software Engineer @ Belledonne Communications
Le 03/02/2020 à 04:32, 俞文哲 a écrit :
I can't find it Linphone SDK 4.3 release. I integrated the linphone SDK of the repository at http://linphone.org/releases/maven_repository/org/linphone/linphone-sdk-android/4.2-27-g2954055/
 Only 4.3.0 beta here, Hope you can give me a sdk dependent address.Thanks so much. The gitlab address requires me to compile the source library myself. I'm not very familiar with compiling source code libraries.😆

Re: Is it possible to provide the linphone-sdk release 4.3 maven repository address?

Peio Rigaux

Hi. I will check later why there is two maven repository.

Have you tried this one ? https://linphone.org/maven_repository/org/linphone/linphone-sdk-android/

This is where we upload the sdk with our CI pipelines.

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer
Linphone.org