Isuue while compiling linphone

Arushi Mehrotra
Hello,
I downloaded the latest code of linphone from git on 23Dec2020. I am facing an issue while trying to build the application from code.
Attaching the screenshot of same herewith.
I am using make command to build the code on CentOS8.
Kindly help me resolve the issue ASAP.

Regards,

Arushi Mehrotra.

NOTICE TO RECIPIENTS: The information contained in this communication may be confidential and proprietary of the customers of TATA ADVANCED SYSTEMS LIMITED and/ or it's joint ventures. It is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, please delete and destroy all copies in your possession, notify the sender that you have received this communication in error, and note that any review or dissemination of, or the taking of any action in reliance on, this communication is expressly prohibited. E-mail messages may contain computer viruses or other defects, may not be accurately replicated on other systems, or may be intercepted, deleted or interfered with without the knowledge of the sender or the intended recipient. Please note that TATA ADVANCED SYSTEMS LIMITED reserves the right to intercept, monitor, and retain e-mail messages to and from its systems as permitted by applicable law and accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.

linphone_make_error.png (308K) Download Attachment

Re: Isuue while compiling linphone

linphone-users mailing list
Developing for CentOS at this time is ill advised. Please consider another platform.

publickey - EmailAddress(s=masstransitkrow@365stops.org) - 0x20BE2EA5.asc (1000 bytes) Download Attachment