Jailkit on Debian (need to migrate to Python 3)

Jailkit on Debian (need to migrate to Python 3)

Eriberto Mota
Hi Olivier and guys,

My name is Eriberto and I am a Debian Developer.

I would like to package Jailkit in Debian. However, Debian is dropping
Python 2. Is there a chance to port Jailkit t Python 3? I saw in a

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Eriberto

Re: Jailkit on Debian (need to migrate to Python 3)

Olivier Sessink-2
On 23-08-19 18:55, Eriberto Mota wrote:
> Hi Olivier and guys,
>
> My name is Eriberto and I am a Debian Developer.
>
> I would like to package Jailkit in Debian. However, Debian is dropping
> Python 2. Is there a chance to port Jailkit t Python 3? I saw in a

I just committed the patch from Bill Stearns to the repository. I have
tested it on both python2 and 3, and it looks very good, so I think we
will be able to do a new release soon.

Most of the work for a Debian package should be in the repository
already, if you want any changes feel free to send them.

Olivier

--
Bluefish website http://bluefish.openoffice.nl/
Blog http://oli4444.wordpress.com/