Journal des notes de frais

MENGUAL Jean-Philippe
Bonjour,

Existe-t-il un moyen d'exporter le journal des notes de frais au même titre que celui de banque, achats et de ventes? Y a-t-il une raison particulière qui fait que cette fonction n'est pas disponible en 7.0.4?

Merci pour vos retours,

Cordialement,

--
signature_jp_2
Logo

Re: Journal des notes de frais

Laurent Destailleur (aka Eldy)
You are speaking about the feature "Export Draft journal".
This feature was a test to help debug in version 7.0 and was not implemented everywhere.
It has been removed in 8.0. The reason is that in most cases, what you want to do is not export the transitionnal journal but the final fournal. And this can be done once the journalization has been done from the menu Ledger (Grand Livre in French).

Le ven. 4 janv. 2019 à 11:24, MENGUAL Jean-Philippe <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Bonjour,

Existe-t-il un moyen d'exporter le journal des notes de frais au même titre que celui de banque, achats et de ventes? Y a-t-il une raison particulière qui fait que cette fonction n'est pas disponible en 7.0.4?

Merci pour vos retours,

Cordialement,

--
Logo
 Hypra JEAN-PHILIPPE MENGUAL
DIRECTEUR TECHNIQUE ET QUALITÉ
102, rue des poissonniers, 75018, Paris
Tel : <a href="tel:+33184730661" style="margin-right:10px" target="_blank">+331 84 73 06 61 Mob : <a href="tel:+33676349337" target="_blank">+336 76 34 93 37
Facebook Hypra Twitter Hypra Linkedin Jean-Philippe

Google+: https://plus.google.com/+LaurentDestailleur-Open-Source-Expert/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Destailleur.Laurent
* Dolibarr (Project leader): https://www.dolibarr.org (make a donation for Dolibarr project via Paypal: [hidden email])
* AWStats (Author) : http://awstats.sourceforge.net (make a donation for AWStats project via Paypal: [hidden email])
* AWBot (Author) : http://awbot.sourceforge.net
* CVSChangeLogBuilder (Author) : http://cvschangelogb.sourceforge.net

Re: Journal des notes de frais

MENGUAL Jean-Philippe
Hi,

Ok thanks for this clarification. Anyway I am surprised. Export journal has been available since the introduction of the advanced accounting module in Dolibarr, v5 iirc. In v7, it has become "export draft journal" indeed. In my opinion, it should not be an optional feature, because it may be important for someone to export a journal for accounting service, and letting the service handle the ledger and other accounting documents. These journals are official accounting documents even if ther are working documents.

Here I have always sent to my accounting expert the journals to make his work easier, and he does balances from the ledger, etc. It made my management easier as well, as it was the detailed list of accounting writings, and enabled to fix my accounting mistakes (account classes, etc). Moreover, it gives to the accounting service important information not present in the ledger; in the hird line for one bill, for example, we have the litteral name of the third-party involved in the transaction. We do not have such information in the ledger, for understandable reasons.

Since, finally, the "note de frais" does not allow an user to enter a note for a third-party (only for him/herself), all the notes are affected to one person if this person is the one who enters any note. In a separate journal, it is not to a problem, in a consolidate document, it becomes boring for the accounting service.

Well. Let's see their feedback but I am afraid I need to create a customize export for the "notes de frais" journal.

regards,

Le 05/01/2019 à 12:52, Laurent Destailleur (aka Eldy) a écrit :
[...]

Tel : <a href="tel:+33184730661" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">+331 84 73 06 61 Mob : <a href="tel:+33676349337" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">+336 76 34 93 37