Keyserver gpg-keyserver.de is moving

Jan Kesten-3

Hi all!

My new server seems to be running smothly - so I will switch DNS entries
to be pointing to my new server. If someone is using IP adresses for
memberships, please update.

old IP: 81.169.179.29
new IP: 85.10.207.82

I took over my old membership file any the new server is in sync with
the old one. If there are any problems please drop me a short mail :-)

BTW, anyone using sks.nerdcamp.net as my hostname should change to
gpg-keyserver.de :-) This DynDNS will not available after moving to my
new server anymore.

Cheers,
Jan