LINPHONE 3.7.0 NOT WORKING ON WINDOWS XP PC

LINPHONE 3.7.0 NOT WORKING ON WINDOWS XP PC

robert-2
Dear Linphone Users,

I was using Linphone 3.7.0 to make calls over the internet to telephone
numbers for a few months with everything working fine. Than about 2
weeks ago it stopped working. When trying to open Linphone I get the
following error message: linphone.exe has encountered a problem and
needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

I am running a Windows XP PC with Service Pack 3.

Do you have any ideas why the application would stop working after
running fine for a few months?

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Robert