Latest Linphone Integration into project

Latest Linphone Integration into project

SURABHI DHARIWAL
Hello,

Could you please guide me to integrate latest linphone to my existing project. Earlier there used to be
include and lib folders in sdk but now they are not there in latest sdk.

Regards,

Surabhi Dhariwal
Staff No.- 5517
Research Engineer,
CDOT-Delhi

::Disclaimer::
The contents of this email and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended
for the named recipient(s) only. It shall not attach any liability on C-DOT.
and  may  not  necessarily  reflect  the  opinions  of  C-DOT.  Any  form of
reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution
and / or publication of this message without the prior written consent of the
author of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email
in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately.