Latest Raspberry Python Wrapper release

Miguel Romaní
Hi

I have a Raspberry Pi running a door bell written with Python wrapper 3.9.1 and I have seen there are other platforms runing linphone version 3.10

Where can I find the latest Raspberry Pi Linphone Python Wrapper?

The wiki point to https://www.linphone.org/snapshots/raspberry/ but the directory is empty

Thanks

Miguel

Re: Latest Raspberry Python Wrapper release

Mario Takamatsu

wget https://linphone.org/releases/linphone-python-raspberry/linphone4raspberry-3.9.1-cp27-none-any.whl

sudo pip install linphone4raspberry-3.9.1-cp27-none-any.whl

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 20, 2019, at 6:03 PM, Miguel Romaní <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi

I have a Raspberry Pi running a door bell written with Python wrapper 3.9.1 and I have seen there are other platforms runing linphone version 3.10

Where can I find the latest Raspberry Pi Linphone Python Wrapper?

The wiki point to https://www.linphone.org/snapshots/raspberry/ but the directory is empty

Thanks

Miguel

Re: Latest Raspberry Python Wrapper release

jehan.monnier
Hi,

Unfortunately, by lack of time, the liblinphone Python wrapper is currently not updated.

Best regards