Levels: Salt Mining

enigma-devel mailing list
No, I didn't modify that level, there is nothing wrong. Just wanted to
present my best levels. Only level "Caesar cipher" was modified a litte
bit. Please feel free to include "Salt Mining" in 1.30.

Greetings

Re: Levels: Salt Mining

enigma-devel mailing list
Hi Jürgen,

great, thank you! I think "Salt Mining" is a very fine level. In my
opinion, "best" doesn't mean "most difficult". We need some levels of
intermediate difficulty as well as the others, and "Salt Mining" falls
into this category quite nicely, I think.

Greetings,
Andreas