Levels

enigma-devel mailing list
Hello,

here again a summary of the levels I made. I posted them already here
some time ago. I hope, these 3 levels could go to 1.30.

Greetings

Jürgen

jl02.xml (10K) Download Attachment
jl06.xml (3K) Download Attachment
jl07.xml (3K) Download Attachment

Re: Levels: Salt Mining

enigma-devel mailing list
Hi Jürgen,

thank you very much, we are right now in the process of reviewing levels
for 1.3, good timing! :-)

I remember a level "Salt Mining" (jl10) from you ... actually I still
have a copy of it in my levels/auto. I very much like it. Is there a
problem with "Salt Mining" that you didn't include it in your mail?

Greetings,
Andreas