Licence Linphone Whitelabel

Camilo M
Hi I need to know price for personalization of the software, logo colors and load to playstoire and apple store
Camilo Másmela
Linux Administrator
VoIP and Linux Administrator
WorkHome Expert
IPTecnol IT & Cloud

mobile: +57 3015367882
email: [hidden email]
skype: iptecnol

Re: Licence Linphone Whitelabel

Peio Rigaux

Hello.

In order to simplify the management of commercial requests, please use our TypeForm on <a moz-do-not-send="true" href="our website">https://linphone.org/contact#content-bottom3 (click on "Contact us").

This form helps us to target more precisely your needs and to give you better answers.

Once done, we will soon come back to you.

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer
Linphone.org

Le 16/04/2020 à 23:03, Camilo M a écrit :
Hi I need to know price for personalization of the software, logo colors and load to playstoire and apple store
Camilo Másmela
Linux Administrator
VoIP and Linux Administrator
WorkHome Expert
IPTecnol IT & Cloud

mobile: +57 3015367882
email: [hidden email]
skype: iptecnol

Re: Licence Linphone Whitelabel

Troy Psihovsky
this form not worked!!

пт, 17 апр. 2020 г. в 14:15, Peio Rigaux <[hidden email]>:

Hello.

In order to simplify the management of commercial requests, please use our TypeForm on https://linphone.org/contact#content-bottom3 (click on "Contact us").

This form helps us to target more precisely your needs and to give you better answers.

Once done, we will soon come back to you.

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer
Linphone.org

Le 16/04/2020 à 23:03, Camilo M a écrit :
Hi I need to know price for personalization of the software, logo colors and load to playstoire and apple store
Camilo Másmela
Linux Administrator
VoIP and Linux Administrator
WorkHome Expert