License and Pricing

Negin Salman
Hello,

We are a telecom company and looking for developing our own soft phone application,
As a source code we are interested to use Linphone , can you please share the License and pricing list.

Thank you,
Best Regards,

Negin SALMAN
Project Manager
[hidden email]
http://www.sigmatelecom.com

SIGMA TELECOM
Atatürk Dist. Ertuğrul Gazi St.
Metropol İstanbul A Block No:2E Floor:L1, D:9
34758 Ataşehir/İstanbul - Turkey

Phone +90 216 999 35 86
Mobile 5331232283
Fax +90 216 999 0779
Skype neginsalman

Bu e-posta mesajı kişiye özel olup, gizli bilgiler içeriyor olabilir. Eğer bu e-posta mesajı size yanlışlıkla ulaşmışsa, e-posta mesajını kullanıcıya hemen geri gönderiniz ve mesaj kutunuzdan siliniz. Bu e-posta mesajı, hiç bir şekilde, herhangi bir amaç için çoğaltılamaz, yayınlanamaz ve para karşılığı satılamaz. Yollayıcı, bu e-posta mesajının - virüs koruma sistemleri ile kontrol ediliyor olsa bile - virüs içermediğini garanti etmez ve meydana gelebilecek zararlardan doğacak hiçbir sorumluluğu kabul etmez.

The information contained in this message is confidential, intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to who it is addressed and may be protected by professional secrecy. You should not copy, disclose or distribute this information for any purpose. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or you receive this mail in error, you should refrain from making any use of the contents and from opening any attachment. In that case, please notify the sender immediately and return the message to the sender, then, delete and destroy all copies. This e-mail message has been swept by anti-virus systems for the presence of computer viruses. In doing so, however, we cannot warrant that virus or other forms of data corruption may not be present and we do not take any responsibility in any occurrence.

Re: License and Pricing

Peio Rigaux

Hello.

This mailing list is intended for discussions and questions with the Linphone community.

Linphone is dual licensed and can be used with GPLv3 (if you don't mind sharing the source code) or proprietary if you buy a license.

The price depends on your needs, and the number of platforms you are targeting.

In order to simplify the management of commercial requests, please use our TypeForm on https://linphone.org/contact#content-bottom3 (click on "Contact us").

This form helps us to target more precisely your needs and to give you better answers.

Once done, our sales team will soon come back to you.

Regards

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer
Linphone.org

Le 21/09/2020 à 13:03, Negin Salman a écrit :
[...]

0x99D28356FED78143.asc (3K) Download Attachment