Lin Phone Android SDK Implementation

Manish Dutta
Hi,

I want to use your LinPhone SDK to make our application with video call functionality.

I got your demo source code from github : https://github.com/BelledonneCommunications/linphone-android

But using that code, I'm getting an error "Cause: path may not be null or empty string. path=''".

Please help us to implement your source code and guide us to implement your SDK

Thanks

Manish

Re: Lin Phone Android SDK Implementation

Sylvain Berfini

Hi,

I recommend you use one of our pre-compiled SDK, it will be easier to integrate with your app. You can see how here: https://wiki.linphone.org/xwiki/wiki/public/view/Lib/Getting%20started/Android/

If you still want to build our app, please check the README file, you'll have the list of all dependencies you'll need.

Cheers,