LinPhone and Frepbx PinSet

Mauricio Márquez Anze
Dear All

I am using FreePBX and would like to use LinPhone as a Softphone. Everything works fine for internal calls

For external calls we have a frepbx  PINSET feature enabled, which requests a numeric pin code to be entered before allowing the call to complete.

I found no way to enable the dialpan inside linphone when making a call

Is there a way to force the dialpad to stay open...or at least the icon to open it to be shown?

Thanks for any comments

Re: LinPhone and Frepbx PinSet

Peio Rigaux

Hello.

As far as I know there is no support yet for this pinset feature in Linphone.

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer
Linphone.org

Le 15/08/2020 à 23:37, Mauricio Márquez Anze a écrit :
Dear All

I am using FreePBX and would like to use LinPhone as a Softphone. Everything works fine for internal calls

For external calls we have a frepbx  PINSET feature enabled, which requests a numeric pin code to be entered before allowing the call to complete.

I found no way to enable the dialpan inside linphone when making a call

Is there a way to force the dialpad to stay open...or at least the icon to open it to be shown?

Thanks for any comments

0x99D28356FED78143.asc (3K) Download Attachment