LinPhone not showing dialpad if other party needs DTMF when call not answered.

LinPhone not showing dialpad if other party needs DTMF when call not answered.

Mauricio Márquez Anze
Dear All

I am using FreePBX and would like to use LinPhone as a Softphone. Everything works fine for internal calls

For external calls we have a frepbx  PINSET feature enabled, which requests a numeric pin code to be entered before allowing the call to complete.

I found no way to enable the dialpad inside linphone when making a call to be able to enter the numerical pin via DTMF.

Is there a way to force the dialpad to stay open...or at least the icon to open it to be shown?