Linphone Android Reporting busy when normal Android phone is in use

Linphone Android Reporting busy when normal Android phone is in use

Mark-5
Hi,

I have Linphone setup as an extension on an Asterisk based PBX.

When I am on a phone call using the native Android phone and I receive an incoming call to Linphone, Linphone does not ring and reports busy to the PBX.

I'd like incoming Linphone calls to ring even if the default phone is in use.

Is there a setting I have missed somewhere?

Thanks,

Mark