Linphone Android Static Image

seize
Hi all,
I would like to send a static image instead of the camera.
I modified the file linphonerc_default and add device=StaticImage: Static picture
It does not work.
I add a nowebcamcif.jpg file in the raw folder, add the call to the copy function and even called core.setStaticPicture
But I still have the flow of the camera that is sent.
Do you have any ideas?
Thank you
Seize

Re: Linphone Android Static Image

Elisa Nectoux
Hi Seize,

For this kind of assistance request, you may subscribe to our development assistance service, so that we can dedicate the necessary time to your team.
Our entry service is 20 hours of chat/emails development assistance for 3000 euros. This service ends 3 months after purchase order.

This service provides technical development assistance and support by e-mail and web chat to support any compilation or development you or your technical team are performing on our softwares. Through this service our engineers answer directly any questions regarding our softwares’s source code and provide technical advice on how to implement and add new features or overcome issues you may come to face.

If you are interested in a proposal for this service, please contact me at [hidden email]

Best regards,

Elisa Nectoux
Sales & Marketing

+33 (0)9 52 63 65 05
[hidden email]

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project