Linphone Desktop 4.1.1 - Qt5.9.0

A John
Hi,

I have successfully called and connected to a SIP number, but when prompted to enter a number on the keypad, the keypad does not respond to the numbers I have entered.

Please advise?

Alex John

Re: Linphone Desktop 4.1.1 - Qt5.9.0

Russell Treleaven
I think you mean that dtmf https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dual-tone_multi-frequency_signaling is not being received and understood  by your peer.

look at linphone->preferences->network->transport->DTMF's sending method
RFC 2833 is typical but your peer may require SIP Info.

On Fri, Jul 27, 2018 at 11:15 AM, A John <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I have successfully called and connected to a SIP number, but when prompted to enter a number on the keypad, the keypad does not respond to the numbers I have entered.

Please advise?

Alex John

Sincerely,

Russell Treleaven