Linphone Inquiry

Arnold Vincent Tarrega
Hi Team,

I would like to know some information accordingly.

QualityPlatformFunctionalitySecurityAccessibilityLicense costRunning in SIP server (Y/N)

Thank you.

Re: Linphone Inquiry

Elisa Nectoux
Hi Arnold,

You can find a lot of information on Linphone's website, especially in the following sections:
-   the presentation of our different software products: https://www.linphone.org/products
-   the list of Linphone’s features: https://www.linphone.org/technical-corner/linphone/features
-   information about Flexisip, our complete server suite comprising proxy, presence and conference servers, as well as a push gateway and an account manager : http://www.linphone.org/technical-corner/flexisip

If you have any question about the information given through these links, or if you want to know more about Linphone’s proprietary license, please fill in the contact form at the end of the contact page: http://www.linphone.org/contact

Best regards,

Elisa Nectoux
Sales & Marketing

+33 (0)9 52 63 65 05