Linphone Pricing

Kwasi Asante

Hi,

I am developing a video calling feature in my app and I see that with your SDK this is possible but I wondering where the accounts that are created and the pricing involved with it.

Thank you very much

Re: Linphone Pricing

Peio Rigaux

Hello.

These mailing lists are intended for discussions and help from the Linphone users community.

For commercial requests, please fill our typeform on our website (click on "Contact us").

This will help us to better identify your needs.

Once done, our commercial team will come back to you.

That said, I can already give you a bit of an answer.

The accounts created for sip.linphone.org (free SIP service, without warranty) are hosted in France, in a database from OVH.

We can install you the SIP proxy-server (Flexisip) with account management (Flexisip-account-manager) for a fee if you want.

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer
Linphone.org

Le 19/11/2020 à 22:39, Kwasi Asante a écrit :

Hi,

I am developing a video calling feature in my app and I see that with your SDK this is possible but I wondering where the accounts that are created and the pricing involved with it.

Thank you very much

0x99D28356FED78143.asc (3K) Download Attachment