Linphone Qt RaspberryPi

Kai Mayer
Hello,

My name is Kai.
I would develop a programm in qt to run on the raspberry pi. But I cant find something about how to include the linphone library in Qt. Can you help me please ?

Sincerely yours

Re: Linphone Qt RaspberryPi

Mike Flood
I would recommend using linphone-daemon and have your app connect to it.

It's pretty straight forward, no need to re-invent the wheel.

I would develop a programm in qt to run on the raspberry pi. But I cant find something about how to include the linphone library in Qt. Can you help me please ?

Sincerely yours

Re: Linphone Qt RaspberryPi

Kai Mayer
Thanks for the answer, it worked great