Linphone Swift Wrapper's Core createCallParams function incompatible with nil value?

Linphone Swift Wrapper's Core createCallParams function incompatible with nil value?

André Maricato
Hi.

Have a quick question regarding the liblinphone Swift wrapper.

I'm trying to create a new call with some params pre set, using Core's inviteWithParams function. I believe I should use createCallParams function from the Core instance to create the Params. As this function requires a Call instance, documentation states that one should pass nil in this case (as it's done via the C API).

var params = coreInstance!.createCallParams(call: nil)

But given that the call argument of the createCallParams function is not a Swift optional the compiler complains and doesn't let me do this.

'nil' is not compatible with expected argument type 'Call'

Am I doing something wrong?

ps: Using Pod's 4.3-alpha version.

Best regards,
André.