Linphone & VPN

psby
Does LinPhone have a problem with VPN's (like ExpressVPN)?  When VPN is on,
LinPhone no longer works even if LinPhone is split-tunnelled out of the VPN.
Is there a solution?

Re: Linphone & VPN

Peio Rigaux

Hello.

Sorry for the late reply.

We did not try to use Linphone with this VPN provider.

Could you please sent us some logs ?

Then we could try to find the cause of the issue.

P.S. : I do remember that a user of another VPN for Android found a workaround and explained it in a list (I do not remember if it was linphone developers or linphone users list).

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer
Linphone.org

Le 22/09/2020 à 19:37, psby a écrit :
Does LinPhone have a problem with VPN's (like ExpressVPN)?  When VPN is on, LinPhone no longer works even if LinPhone is split-tunnelled out of the VPN. Is there a solution?

0x99D28356FED78143.asc (3K) Download Attachment