Linphone and DNS NAPTR / SRV Lookups

Robert Johnson
Does anyone have any insights to the current state of Linphones ability
to fail over to secondary SIP services by utilizing NAPTR / SRV lookups?

I'd like to verify that I've got things set up correctly and that this
is a feature Linphone supports.

Thank you!

Re: Linphone and DNS NAPTR / SRV Lookups

Russell Treleaven
There is no NAPTR support

On Thu, Jul 26, 2018 at 11:45 AM, Robert Johnson <[hidden email]> wrote:
Does anyone have any insights to the current state of Linphones ability to fail over to secondary SIP services by utilizing NAPTR / SRV lookups?

I'd like to verify that I've got things set up correctly and that this is a feature Linphone supports.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Russell Treleaven
[hidden email];transport=tcp