[Linphone-developers] new linphone-1.0.0pre4

[Linphone-developers] new linphone-1.0.0pre4

Simon Morlat
Hello,

I've uploaded yesterday evening a new tarball of the 1.0.0branch.
It bring the following enhancements:
* authentication for REGISTER and INVITE works (at least with ser !)
* presence notifications work better.
* console interface improved.
Please send me logs if you notice bad behaviours !
Thanks a lot.
Simon

[Linphone-developers] Debugging LinPhone using DDD

Jay Ray-2
I am trying to deug LinPhone using DDD on Fedora Core
2. and The debugger never enters the Linphone
Directory, it STEPS into the GTK widget etc...but
never into the actual SIP area where I would think it
generates Invite and other SIP msgs....I want to
follow the code all the way to the REGISTER
msg....however, it skips all the SIP stuff...could
there be any Libraries linkages missing....?

 How can I fix this.