Linphone in AndroidStudio

karim
Hi,

I want to import and debug Linphone in AndroidStudio. However, when I import the project in AndroidStudio, it does not index C source code files.

PS: I am using Linphone 3.3.2

Regards

Re: Linphone in AndroidStudio

Elisa Nectoux
Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Linphone.

You may have a look at our wiki article explaining how to start with our Android SDK:

However, the Linphone version that you are using is quite old. I suggest you to switch to Linphone 4.1, the latest official release.

Best regards,

Elisa Nectoux
Sales & Marketing

+33 (0)9 52 63 65 05