Linphone integration iOS

Balaji M-2
Hi All,

I am trying to add linphone lib to my existing iOS app , but I failed to build

Process which I done
 Step -1:
   Added all the required frame works in my existing project.

Step -2:
    Copied all lib from linphone-iphone/liblinphone-sdk/apple-darwin/lib/   to myproject/lib

Step -3:
     Copied  linphone-iphone/Resources to myproject/Resources

Step -4:

     Then I added  LinphoneManager.h & .m  with there related files.

Step -5:

      Then I started build the app, I am getting  file not found  #include "ortp/ortp.h" in Linphonecore (but file is available).

What I understand from the error is, I need to modify the build setting to search the file, I done that
one also still same error.

I am new to iOs please help.

Balaji
.M

Re: Linphone integration iOS

rahul
Hi Balaji,
Did you have any success with building your own app integrated with Linphone? I have been trying to do the same but couldn't achieve it. Please help asap.