Linphone integration in New ios application

Linphone integration in New ios application

satish patil
Hi Every one,

I am new in linphone and I able to run the linphone Code for iOS, But now i want to integrate this code in my existing application, but i am not able to understand how should I start integration of linphone in my code. I have many questions like which class initialize the linpgone library,2) Which class is used to to register user. 3) which class is responsible to accept/make call and many more.

I request yiou to add detail API/ class documentation for linphone objective c.
as considering the growing popularity of linphone in market I also have to integrate linphone in to my two application So it wii be helpful for all developer if you provide detail documentation for Linphone API .

--
Thanks
Satish Patil

Re: Linphone integration in New ios application

rahul
Hi Satish, were you able to integrate Linphone to your app successfully? I am facing the same trouble.
I have
 - Added all the required frame works in my existing project.
 - Copied all lib from linphone-iphone/liblinphone-sdk/apple-darwin/lib/   to myproject/lib
 - Marked all .a to my Target app.
 - Added all required Header Search Paths and Library Search Paths to Build Settings.

But still it shows the libraries missing error. Please help me.